You are here
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) total score of 1000 on the old scale. This is equivalent to a total score of 306 on the new scale. The GRE Concordance Table gives equivalencies between the new and old scales.
- English language competency exam (if native language is not English)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): 80 internet based/213 electronic/550 paper
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System): 6
- MELAB (Michigan English Language Assessment Battery ): 77
- A strong background in horticulture, biology, agronomy or other life science.
Students must have interest from a faculty member in the Horticultural Sciences Department for admission. Applicants are strongly encouraged to contact faculty doing research in the applicant’s area of interest as soon as possible (see Research Programs). Several avenues are available for funding graduate studies.
How to Apply
University of Florida School Code: 5812
Horticultural Sciences Department Code: 0109
|Send to the Horticultural Sciences Department:|
Send to UF Admissions:
Office of Admissions
|Send to UF International Student Center:|
For additional information:
Deadlines: Only complete application packets will be considered. Applications received after the deadline may not receive consideration for funding.